Terms and Conditions
Melt is the trading name of Melt Apotherapy Ltd company registred in Ireland under company number 464088
- Valid Melt gift cards can be used as full or part payment for services or goods in the Melt store @ Temple Bar
- Please see expiry date on card, when any unused value would be lost validity can be extended in melt store prior to expiry
- The gift card can not be refundable or exchanged for cash
- The melt gift card must be used when purchasing a service or goods not the insert or a gift card number
- All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates and maybe subject to change
- Melt endeavours to dispatch all orders within 3 working days although this may vary according to availability.
- Melt cannot accept responsibly for delay or loss in delivery as a result of postal delays or force majeure
- If any appointment is cancelled within 24 hrs prior to appointment 50%cancellation fee is necessary
- Melt vouchers may be used as full and part payment against any retail product or treatment
- Melt expressly excludes all liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- By placing an order with us, it will be deemed to have read understood and agreed to these conditions.